Chamomile Vegan Cupcake
Calm your farm and eat cake
Infuse your soya milk with 2 chamomile tea bags and completely cool. You also need to preheat your oven to 180c.
1. Cream non-dairy butter and sugar until smooth.
2. Add sugar gradually and beat until mixture is light.
3. In a seperate bowl. Mix apple sauce and baking powder. Stir and add to cake mixture.
4. Add flours in 4 parts, alternating with soya milk and vanilla; beat well after each addition.
5. Put mixture into mini cupcake pans (patty pans) and bake 180c for 10-15 minutes.
Sift 4 cups of icing sugar. Place butter, soya milk and half of the sugar into a bowl. Beat until smooth.
Then add the remaining sugar until icing is a good spreading consistency.
Cut open two good quality chamomile tea bags. Pick out the whole flowers.
Once your cakes have cooled, spread on the icing and stick a flower in the top.